Toronto Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Toronto | 203.9m | 52s | Lifetime | a—A

Re: Yorkville construction

It seems the suggestion posted previously that the tower would become taller has panned out.

AoD

On my listing I have it at 633 feet and 46 floors, the article mentions it as being 50 stories and 640 feet (195 metres).

Can we get some secondary confirmation as to which is correct?

It seems the suggestion posted previously that the tower would become taller has panned out.

Feels good to be right every now and then ;)

Have a feeling this one will be a quick start. Maybe 6 months in pre-excavation sales.

i think the building was 179 m to roof and the glass extends to 193 m,an additional 14 m.so im guessing the building is 195 m to roof plus 14m which equals 209 m.same height as ritz carlton.so the four floor addition added 16 m to the height which works out to 4 m a floor.those are high ceilings!

i've heard a good number of units are already sold.

Roof top elements should take the height to over 200m

I hope this doesn't ruin the design - I rather liked how the two towers interacted with each other - 89m and 200m may look awkward not to mention the possibity of more floorspace at the cost of the rooftop element

Can anyone confirm a height? Those figures make more sense than the building adding four floors but not gaining much in terms of height.

I was thinking gbelan was correct with his thoughts. The problem is being able to confirm it when the OMB only mentions height without the glass fins.

Indeed, I wouldn't be surprised if the OMB was only concerned with roof height, but I'm not sure where one could get the accurate height.

So far all my attempts to contact developers seeking the info has been met with failure.

So far all my attempts to contact developers seeking the info has been met with failure

always try the planner first ;)

a $500-million project, including the city's seventh- highest building, to be built in ''the armpit of Yorkville.''

I don't imagine the last part will be in the sales brochure.

Excellent news indeed. I wouldn't be surprised if Four Seasons announces a construction start date before our good friends over at Trump. At approximately 210 m (with rooftop element), this building will have a massive impact on the south->north skyline view. Now i am looking forward to hearing some news about shangri-la, mainly because its supposed to be such a beautiful tower.

Back