Toronto Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Toronto | 203.9m | 52s | Lifetime | a—A

May 11. A few of the shots I took of this projects from different views. The rest (57) are in the video and up on the site.
5712664892_f7c79f06c8_b.jpg

[video=youtube;C25NPu52prI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C25NPu52prI[/video]

i've always found FS looking weird from Yonge/Bloor. It's too far away and looks "out of the picture" and shows how big of an empty gap there is from bloor to yorkville. this will all change though with cumberland terrace.

and yeah, i don't know what's going to happen with the top of the tower, just cause it's hard to tell really what they're doing!

i've always found FS looking weird from Yonge/Bloor. It's too far away and looks "out of the picture" and shows how big of an empty gap there is from bloor to yorkville. this will all change though with cumberland terrace.

Thats all going to change up there..give it 5-10 years and there will be many more 40-50+ storey buildings coming forward in the hood to fill that gap.

Last edited:
You can see that the roof slab has been poured, everything above it is just the mechanical box, and that should all be covered by that parapet/screen wall they're going to put up.

cool! ^^^ you can clearly see how high those penthouse ceilings are!... sad that this thing is basically topped off, (good that it's becoming officially apart of our skyline!, not just a construction site!)
anyway.

Some photos from this afternoon!

5738718622_00ca0e191c_b.jpg

5738719720_8c33431f28_b.jpg

5738717136_9798c6d596_b.jpg

5738699104_b826149d2f_z.jpg

by me: steveve

Update from Downtown

dscf0342j.jpg

Okay so after the roof feature the last element of this project that'll really break it is the area around the podium i.e. the park / fountain they were planning on building. Here's hoping they actually include a water feature and its all very well landscaped.

Hey all,

Passed by the building today while it was beautiful and sunny and grabbed a couple of shots from Bay/Yorkville. Really looking great. Hope everyone has a great long weekend!

Attachments

• FourSeasons2.jpg
    FourSeasons2.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 201
  • FourSeasons1.jpg
    FourSeasons1.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 174

Back