Toronto Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Toronto | 203.9m | 52s | Lifetime | a—A

Four Seasons from across the Humber Bay. (Taken by the Humber River Bridge).
5697973712_8e898cf1a8_b.jpg

amazing how clearly visible this thing is from such a distance ^^^ and you can really envy how high up some of these people are gonna live.... jeeeeeez.

Here's 2 more from yesterday, taken on Mt. Pleasant, where it looks supertall.

5700018584_a24fc3f31a_b.jpg

5700017150_70dd69f510_b.jpg

amazing how clearly visible this thing is from such a distance ^^^ and you can really envy how high up some of these people are gonna live.... jeeeeeez.

Yeah I was really impressed by how far away you can see it. From Allen and Sheppard, it's almost as prominent as the CBD and CN tower!

Driving back home from newmarket today, it's visible from that far north ! i.e. just about when you can see the CN Tower.

From the west, Mississauga. Looks like it's so far apart from the main cluster... like it's part of another city

7rUnC.png

That's yet another breathtaking shot tomms. I wish you'd found your way up there in another two weeks when the city is greener.

That's yet another breathtaking shot tomms. I wish you'd found your way up there in another two weeks when the city is greener.

Let me paraphrase...

That's yet another breathtaking shot tomms. I wish you'd found your way up there in another two to five years when the city is taller.
*cough... Aura..cough, cough, Grenville, 5ive, U-Condos, 880 Bay, Cumberland Terrace, 501 Yonge, 1 Bloor, 42 Charles... ahem... cough cough*

Let me paraphrase...

That's yet another breathtaking shot tomms. I wish you'd found your way up there in another two to five years when the city is taller.
*cough... Aura..cough, cough, Grenville, 5ive, U-Condos, 880 Bay, Cumberland Terrace, 501 Yonge, 1 Bloor, 42 Charles... ahem... cough cough*

lol

you want to draw them in traynor? i can send you a high res

Back