Toronto Forward Condos at Concord CityPlace | 94.48m | 30s | Concord Adex | P + S / IBI

What a shame. I really liked the previous design by RAW. It's also a shame to see that P+S is back to producing bland garbage after a couple of decent attempts elsewhere. A much more apt name for this project would be "Backward".

Any mention of the small mid-rise building to the north?

I did like the look of the original Lumen a lot, but I also like Newton...and this new design compliments it well.

Fantastic location in a few years with (fingers crossed) the new Loblaws development to the south.

What a shame. I really liked the previous design by RAW. It's also a shame to see that P+S is back to producing bland garbage after a couple of decent attempts elsewhere. A much more apt name for this project would be "Backward".

P+S = Plain and simple

Could someone explain where this building and the other recently launched CP building are going to be physically located? I'm having a hard time picturing where they fit next to spectra/quartz/loblaws condos. If anyone has a map that would be great too! Thanks

Could someone explain where this building and the other recently launched CP building are going to be physically located? I'm having a hard time picturing where they fit next to spectra/quartz/loblaws condos. If anyone has a map that would be great too! Thanks

Former site of the Amsterdam Brewery ...north of the Loblaws warehouse/Gardiner Expy., west of Quartz/Spectra

Back