Toronto Festival Tower and tiff Bell Lightbox | 156.96m | 42s | Daniels | KPMB

3Dementia - You made that?!
I'm constantly amazed at the talents possessed by members of this forum.
That is an absolutely stunning series of renders of a stunning building - one of the best towers going up in the current boom. Elegant yet playful, unabashedly modern... and the admittedly de rigeur "cantilvered-extruded box" thing is executed with style.

^ phew. You had me feeling amateur there for a moment ;) I was wondering why you had suddenly decided to release your hidden rendering tallents.

*bows to 3Demetia's superiority*

I know, I know. I haven't really done anything new in the past 6 months or so, and now that summer is here I'd rather spend my time at the bar. That and work is keeping me overly busy.

I was by the festival tower site yesterday and that is one massive hole. I couldn't quite see what depth it was at but this is one that I'm really looking forward to seeing. With tower or without.

now that summer is here I'd rather spend my time at the bar

Yeah there's nothing like sunshine and warm weather to make one want to sit inside a dark martini bar... take your laptop with you (the one with photoshop)... that's what I do.....

Well, I try to stick to the patio in summers and as for the laptop coming with me - way too many drink accidents to keep doing that ;)

*apologizes to all for going off-topic*

From August 3rd

film4.jpg

film3.jpg

film2.jpg

film1.jpg

Back