Toronto Exhibit Residences | 99.97m | 32s | Bazis | Rosario Varacalli

Today:

28704726923_26c00bec98_b.jpg

29037983890_d5c82ca09c_b.jpg

How do you know that's not a, perhaps preeminent, UT forumer? She's clearly well-attired for skyscraper geeking, is striking a confident, perhaps even studied pose...

LOL... Or one of those posers who proceeds to take a photo immediately after they see you snapping a pic, without even knowing what you or they are taking a photo of... Happens way too often.

Exhibit has become a bit of a hit for some of the tourists. Today alone I saw several people stopping to take pictures.

I doubt it, this is one of the ugliest buildings put up lately in my opinion. Pure Glass Slab, twisted with turnaround Balconies, nothing Special

I doubt it, this is one of the ugliest buildings put up lately in my opinion. Pure Glass Slab, twisted with turnaround Balconies, nothing Special

I wouldn't doubt it. While Exhibit is definitely not the most elegantly designed building (my problems are in its massing), it certainly has an eye catching element profile, enough to grab the attention from tourists and local passerbyers. This is not yet a glass-box neighbourhood, so it stands out amongst every other neighbouring high rise on Bloor Street.

The Bedford is appalling and the Museum House rather humdrum, although admittedly the hanging plants do hold some appeal to me. So in the context of more recent condos along this stretch of Bloor- Exhibit is a big step forward, eye-catching is good here. I like it.

Last edited:

Back