Toronto Empire Midtown | ?m | 16s | Empire | Richmond Architects

The rendering here appears to have extended the floor plate to include the Green P parking lot.

577709_556773931023393_140116227_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/EmpireTheHub

hope this sells quick with the LRT station here. If one sells quick then there will be a fury of development along Eglinton.

no it wouldn't. A single 16 floor condo does not justify a $100 million subway stop. (that said, there are other reasons to justify Oakwood, and it is getting built regardless)

no it wouldn't. A single 16 floor condo does not justify a $100 million subway stop. (that said, there are other reasons to justify Oakwood, and it is getting built regardless)

I agree.... I live close to the area too and the only thing that would justify it is if the entire block from the coffee time to the mc donalds went midrise and the whole area was changed.... At the same time I think there are a plenty of other reasons for Oakwood to be built and im crossing my fingers that my midrise dream comes to life.

The Hub has been put on hold for the moment. They just weren't getting the sales they needed to move forward with it currently… despite offering larger rooms than one can find in downtown condos these days, for less money. It seems the Crosstown LRT is still too abstract an idea for many.

Not to mention that stretch of Eglinton being a bit of a turnoff. Having said that this should be consider a prime location considering how close both the LRT and subway are going to be.

Back