Toronto Emerald Park Condos | 128.92m | 40s | Bazis | Rosario Varacalli

For spandrel, I like the deep trump-like colour tone mixed with the black/charcoal. I'm hoping this one comes together nicely and adds a nice visual contrast to the other buildings in the neighbourhood.

Nice photos Atlantis. X meets Emerald - should look nice! :)

TruXPark

Trump green, X mullions. Interesting tone on the cladding, still too early for me to tell whether it will look neat or messy. Somebody with more spare time than me is encouraged to give us a photoshop preview!

At first blush, the cladding is looking good. I like the black mullions and the green glass compliments the dark green spandrel quite nicely. This is a green glass condo that has the potential to look good!

Our patience will pay off. lets not bash till at least five floors are completely clad. But im betting this ne turns out to be a great addition. and stand out in the way the towers of mississauga turned out.

Oct 29

the cladding looks kinda cheap and bright in person, was hoping that they went for a darker tone of green

hbpu.jpg

he33.jpg

nlcm.jpg

Considering the shape of the "sprout-liked" building, I feel that strong colour works well for this building.
In addition, the colour of the glass itself is not that important as the glass looks in different weather conditions such as sunshine, cloudy etc. I like the glass which can reflect a lot sunlight.

I think this is gonna look amazing! Can't wait to see more. Weird that there is only some glass in those pieces that are up so far. It's green the way it's supposed to be! It's called Emerald Park. Were people expecting forest green or purple or something?

These two really will act as the archway's to NYCC, they'll make a profound impact driving north along Yonge with an in-your-face effect,
Today:

10583231356_f3c089d2c0_c.jpg

10583184574_1b7234bfcb_c.jpg

10583228185_ee0137ea96_c.jpg

Back