Toronto Emerald City Phases 1 to 3 including Dream Tower | ?m | 36s | Almadev | WZMH

"You guys?" Drum118 said it. I'm agreeing with you.

I interpreted your posts that you agreed that Dreamtower is the tallest one. Anyway.....it is all good.

taken today with my phone

OXWFk.jpg

hmm not much change compare to pics that was taken by Drum118 on May 11 on page 25 (16 days). How long does it take to finish 1 level?

They have added a 4th crane to the site for Tower 2. They were working on the 2nd floor for Tower 1.

Tower 5 should go up next month for the Dream Tower to the south.

I must say it's great that the subway parking lot provides an easy place to find a good view of this development.

It does have an underground access to subway and to the mall.

I'm referring to street level. The current station entrance should have been dozed and an entrance integrated into the new building with a constant street wall. What we got with the station enveloped on three sides is awkward and pointless. I wonder if the developer approached the TTC about it.

I must say it's great that the subway parking lot provides an easy place to find a good view of this development.

Also for the skyline of Toronto and a few other project in the work.

thanks for the pics cruzin4u! It looks like they are starting to build the ground level units?? I assumed the first 2 levels on the pictures are lobby and undergroudn parking? Or they are just underground parking?

Back