Toronto Eight Cumberland | 170m | 51s | Great Gulf | a—A

No, we're not experts, most of us aren't anyway, but we're a lot more informed than the average Joe/Jane on the street, who might be impressed by a building that many of us here on UT would consider crap because of our greater depth of knowledge. Experts, no. Well-informed, yes.
Perhaps, but I am also weary of such confidence...as we still can get things wrong. Very wrong.

Not to mention, as there are many more who are in this industry that don't post here all. And may not even heard of UT. They walk our hallowed streets too.

So you're a snob? Who only counts their own opinion?
Let's not get personal please. The admins get testy if we start going down that road that's paved to 4chan. >.<

Perhaps, but I am also weary of such confidence...as we still can get things wrong. Very wrong.

Not to mention, as there are many more who are in this industry that don't post here all. And may not even heard of UT. They walk our hallowed streets too.

Let's not get personal please. The admins get testy if we start going down that road that's paved to 4chan. >.<
Based on firsthand experience, I can say with confidence that Urban Toronto is very well known in the development and design industries. People in those sectors may not post here very much, although some do, but many developers and designers certainly follow UT with great interest.

Based on firsthand experience, I can say with confidence that Urban Toronto is very well known in the development and design industries. People in those sectors may not post here very much, although some do, but many developers and designers certainly follow UT with great interest.
Since there is no way of me verifying that, I'll have to take your word for that for now.

And while I get what you mean in the overall narrative in this, I am still not personally comfortable making that claim for myself. I view myself some who has interests in this field, perhaps gives me a degree of advantage over someone who does not pay attention to this at all...but I still have an awful lot to learn. All I know is that boxes covers with excessive grey spamdrel drives me nuts. Beyond that, I am pretty much guessing in the dark.

...thanks for explaining this though. /bows

Today.
F8CE039A-AB9C-4B41-B236-E92E89F992FA.jpeg
3158F482-0251-4625-B7A7-6D7D55400A28.jpeg

Back