Toronto Eau du Soleil Condos | 227.98m | 66s | Empire | Richmond Architects

They really need to better coordinate this development with Metrolinx. The fact that there are no plans to put a GO station here is beyond ridiculous.

Eau du Soleil is just right of centre in this shot from the cycle path in Norris Park, west of Marina del Rey. In a few months, there will be no need to point out this complex and in a year EdS will dominate this skyline.

Agree with the Monk that a GO Station is obviously needed in this area.

Those photos remind me why I love Toronto so much!

I'm not sure what it quite is. If I were to guess, it is that we are not a sea of single-detached sprawl outside our downtown core. There is density everywhere within the 416! All those little pockets here and there add up to one big whole. Those two photos display that really well.

Conversely, Toronto has what's basically single-detached sprawl right next to its downtown. It's quite ironic.

Absolutely stunning photo. Which leads me to the thought that there's no way in the world ~15 condos would fit into the Mondelez lands just like Mondelez was begging for at one point in time.

Of course they could. It's a big area. Not that it would be desirable here.

http://mapfrappe.com/?show=50263

Screen Shot 2017-10-23 at 10.35.27 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-23 at 10.35.27 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-23 at 10.35.27 AM.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 454
Of course they could. It's a big area. Not that it would be desirable here.
Well I guess it's a good thing that a greedy developer with no regard for the local community did not get their hands on this parcel of land.

Edited due to posting error

Last edited:
Well I guess it's a good thing that a greedy developer with no regard for the local community got their hands on this parcel of land.
?

And why are you accusing First Capital of being a "greedy developer with no regard for the local community"?

I just realized I missed out on two key words in my earlier posting which misconstrued my point, apologies. My post was meant to point out it was a good thing some other developer with greedy intents did not get their hands on the Mondelez lands, I didnt mean to insinuate First Capital was greedy.

Well, They are called First Capital.

First Capital long term investments include income generation commercial properties. They'll probably flip any planned residential to another developer. It could end up in Concord Adex's hands.

That is who he was insinuating. Concord is declining quickly but, there's still a long list of equal to worst high rise subdivision developers out there.

From a couple days ago:

DSC05228.jpg
DSC05229.jpg
DSC05230.jpg

Attachments

• DSC05228.jpg
    DSC05228.jpg
    366.5 KB · Views: 450
  • DSC05229.jpg
    DSC05229.jpg
    344.7 KB · Views: 573
  • DSC05230.jpg