News   Apr 16, 2024
 252     0 
News   Apr 15, 2024
 1.2K     0 
News   Apr 15, 2024
 2.4K     6 

Toronto Eaton Centre

Purdy's Chocolate, Rocky Mountain Soap Company, Danier, the new expanded Nike store and Refuel Juicery (finally!) are all now open.
The old remaining Nike space beside their new store is now vacant. MAC will be opening what I assume will likely be a temporary location in the former Teavana space.

As I figured, MAC is under renovation. Rocky Mountain Soap Company's store is apparently a temporary pop-up shop.

"Paragon" is now open. I was wondering what it was...at first I thought it might be a directory listing for the security company office.

Disappointingly, it's actually a kiosk on Level 2 for "Forever Flawless", which sells an LED facial wand called "Paragon". It's yet another one of those scam cosmetics kiosks that use aggressive and pushy hard-sell sales tactics to hawk overpriced no-name brand skincare supposedly infused with diamonds, gold, sea salt etc. Their pricing goes in the hundreds and thousands. That LED wand is selling for $5,450.00 on their website. You may have seen them in other malls under various brand names like OroGold, Vine Vera, Premier Dead Sea, Lioness, L'Core, Adore, Oceane, Bionyx, Opatra, etc. Stay far away from that shady kiosk! You're better off sticking to Sephora, Face Shop and the countless other legit options in the rest of the mall.

These articles are from a while back, but is typical of what happens at these kiosks:

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/life/f...Israeli+hand+cream+pedlars/9673499/story.html

https://toronto.citynews.ca/2013/09...oman-with-down-syndrome-1695-of-face-cream-2/

Danish Pastry House will be opening where Nine West used to be located.
Frank & Oak will be opening in the former Vince Camuto space beside Victoria's Secret.
Rockport is now closed.

Frank & Oak is now open on Level 2 - the Eaton Centre location only features women's fashions.
Birk's has closed on Level 3. Aesop will be opening in its place. I believe it will be their third standalone store in Toronto, and the first one here to be in a mall.

20180827_153206.jpg

Attachments

• 20180827_153206.jpg
    20180827_153206.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 1,294
Last edited:
I'm also a fan of Rockport. Good combination of comfort and versatility for work shoes. Much better fitting than Aldo. Shame to see their decline.

Back