News   Apr 16, 2024
 446     0 
News   Apr 15, 2024
 1.3K     0 
News   Apr 15, 2024
 2.6K     7 

Toronto Eaton Centre

Footaction is a good name for a foot soak designed to get rid of fungus. Not a good name for a retail store.
Or maybe a good name for a website (or Club) for foot fetishists? Something like
foot.png

Attachments

• foot.png
    foot.png
    99.3 KB · Views: 571
Haight & Ashbury will be moving into the former Gerry Weber space. I'm still not sure what's going on with their former location where Mexx used to be. Perhaps Le Chateau will be expanding into that space?
Le Chateau at Eaton Centre needs a revamp. The store design is outdated and misaligned with their current branding.

Le Chateau at Eaton Centre needs a revamp. The store design is outdated and misaligned with their current branding.

Probably just waiting for lease renewal. Most retail stores renovate when the lease is renewed, it is for "accounting purposes" so that they can spread the cost of the renovation monthly, yearly, etc, across the term of the lease. In other words it looks good on paper.

The Big It Up hat shop on the first level has closed. Not sure if they are doing renovations or not but the entire space was cleared out and empty today.

The Big It Up hat shop on the first level has closed. Not sure if they are doing renovations or not but the entire space was cleared out and empty today.

I think it's closed down. Their website currently only lists the Etobicoke Head Office and Square One locations, though the Eaton Centre store still shows up as a link on the map below.

The Atmosphere store at Yonge & Queen has signs on the windows saying "end of lease sale" ....

Lole Atelier has closed
Baroli Cafe has closed
The Proactiv kiosk has closed
Zumiez is ready to open

Zumiez has opened. Jack & Jones seems to be closing, or possibly moving. Their entrance was blocked off and I could see them packing up the goods inside.

Edit: I was mistaken about Jack & Jones. The screens have been taken away from the entrance and the store seems back to normal.

Last edited:
I don't shop at Express, but this is pretty significant news for some of my friends that do as regulars. Their other Toronto locations include PATH (First Canadian Place), Fairview Mall, and Sherway Gardens.

Dairy Queen/Orange Julius has a banner up to the effect that their lease is expiring shortly, "thank you for 38 great years".

Back