News   Apr 24, 2024
 319     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 523     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 482     0 

Toronto Eaton Centre

Isn't Nordstroms TEC only two floors already?

It's 3 Floors - Ground floor has the Women's handbags, Shoes, Beauty, Cosmetics and EBar coffee shop. 2nd Floor is Men's Clothing and shoes, Kid's dept and Habitant Bar. 3rd Floor is more upscale Women's fashion and boutiques and the Bar Verde Restaurant.

The problem that I always notice is that people just use it a thoroughfare. I think someone has mentioned this idea but I’ll throw it out there. CF should gut the middle section and have it as the continuation of the main mall. The sides can be for stores.

One store that I can see taking two floors easily would be Crate and Barrel. Though I’m not sure if they are interested.

It's 3 Floors - Ground floor has the Women's handbags, Shoes, Beauty, Cosmetics and EBar coffee shop. 2nd Floor is Men's Clothing and shoes, Kid's dept and Habitant Bar. 3rd Floor is more upscale Women's fashion and boutiques and the Bar Verde Restaurant.
I'm sure you are right. But it's weird that in my mind it is only two. I guess because I'm not into upscale women's fashions. LOL.

That's probably a floor two many for Simons, but I'm sure there are some workarounds.

The problem that I always notice is that people just use it a thoroughfare. I think someone has mentioned this idea but I’ll throw it out there. CF should gut the middle section and have it as the continuation of the main mall. The sides can be for stores.

One store that I can see taking two floors easily would be Crate and Barrel. Though I’m not sure if they are interested.
I wonder if Simons would like to replace Nordstrom? If not all the space, you might be right-give some to Crate and Barrel and the rest to Simons.
If I am wrong about Eaton centre-Yorkdale indeed is a must! Simons bread and butter is clothing, while Yorkdale maintains that they are a fashion mall...the two go so great together!!

I really love simons, I’ll visit square one every 3-4 months. Are they doing well? Would a simons at the Nordstrom space perform that much better?

I really love simons, I’ll visit square one every 3-4 months. Are they doing well? Would a simons at the Nordstrom space perform that much better?
I'm not sure about Eaton centre, but definitely Yorkdale! They very much belong there! Yorkdale is a fashion mall and selling clothing is Simon's bread and butter! The two belong together for sure!!

"Kiokii and..." is now open on Level 2. A store called "Pilgrim" will be opening next door in the former Reiwatakiya (aka Kiokii) shop. It seems to be a Danish jewelry and accessories store. Mango has also opened further down the hall, where Bath & Body Works used to be located.

CA4282FF-5C27-4775-A0C3-579412796641.jpeg

* Cross-Post to HBC thread *

A Zellers pop-up is coming to HBC's Queen Street flagship (part of the Eaton Centre) according to this news release:

From the above:

1684855376444.png

* Cross-Post to HBC thread *

A Zellers pop-up is coming to HBC's Queen Street flagship (part of the Eaton Centre) according to this news release:

From the above:

View attachment 479243
I was given a rumour/heads up that Zellers was coming to the Eaton centre Bay because a restaurant or two will be closing, allowing for more room for a Zellers store...did any restaurant actually close?

Back