News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.1K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 959     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 361     0 

Toronto Eaton Centre

That street (Dundas Sq.) gets very little traffic, but it does give access to the garage and to the lane that runs between Yonge and Victoria. I don't think that closing it would make much of a difference to the square. Besides, the square is constantly busy anyway. Maybe not quite a clogged as it can get by the Eaton Centre entrance… but that's why it's so clogged there: people are going in and out of the Eaton Centre!

That street (Dundas Sq.) gets very little traffic, but it does give access to the garage and to the lane that runs between Yonge and Victoria. I don't think that closing it would make much of a difference to the square. Besides, the square is constantly busy anyway. Maybe not quite a clogged as it can get by the Eaton Centre entrance… but that's why it's so clogged there: people are going in and out of the Eaton Centre!

I still think it'd help to have cafés and places to drink beer surrounding the square like in Europe it would help a lot

Dundas Square (Lane) essentially operates as a woonerf. With the Hard Rock's patio along there, it's usually not a bad walk along that stretch and pedestrians seem to take precedent over cars. :)

It's just an access lane for the parking garage and for trucks related to Dundas Square events to park along. I don't see it closing anytime soon.

Dundas Square (Lane) essentially operates as a woonerf. With the Hard Rock's patio along there, it's usually not a bad walk along that stretch and pedestrians seem to take precedent over cars. :)

It's just an access lane for the parking garage and for trucks related to Dundas Square events to park along. I don't see it closing anytime soon.

They should keep garage access from the east side of that street (just off of Victoria) and close off the rest of the street (the part west of the garage entrance) to cars. If we need parking for trucks for some special Dundas Square event they can perhaps get a special permit to park where the street was...I don't think we need a street there for the few cars and trucks that use it now.

The Richtree Market at the south end of the Eaton Centre is now closed. Hopefully this means they will open their new location soon.

Anyone know who is taking over the tiny little spce between Juicy Couture and Wilfred(?)??
Also, the space on middle level that used to be Style Exchange? I thought that was supposed to be LOFT.

Anyone know who is taking over the tiny little spce between Juicy Couture and Wilfred(?)??
Also, the space on middle level that used to be Style Exchange? I thought that was supposed to be LOFT.

The spot is actually between Browns Shoes and Juicy Couture, so I assume that whoever is taking over Browns when they move to the old Sephora location will also take over that spot.

Who is taking over Style Exchange?

Aritzia is moving to the space adjacent to Style Exchange. It doesn't look as if they are taking over the Style Exchange space as well.

Aritzia is moving to the space adjacent to Style Exchange. It doesn't look as if they are taking over the Style Exchange space as well.

Who's taking over Aritzia?

Is that new location a permanent one, or temporary while they reno their existing space? The new space up by Sears seems smaller and much less desireably located.

The wrap on the new store says 86 (84?) Days of Aritzia so it may be a temporary location for renos.

Back