Toronto Eaton Centre (Ongoing Renewal) | ?m | ?s | Cadillac Fairview | Zeidler

I read a Tweet the other day from someone saying they were enjoying a meal on Joey's Downtown Toronto Patio?
Does it exist?

The windows facing Dundas raise up and create an open sort of atmosphere... they call this area their 'patio'

The windows facing Dundas raise up and create an open sort of atmosphere... they call this area their 'patio'

Thanks for the reply. I was going crazy trying to fig out how I missed the patio.
Should be referred to as a 'Juliette Patio' lol or a 'French Patio'.. or maybe just Seats-by-the-Window! LOL

It's too bad they didn't plan a patio on their roof, they could have tripled their seating.

I'm one of many who isn't that impressed with the EC renovations which are subtle to say the least. I was in the mall yesterday with a friend and when I asked him what he thought of the recent renovations, he said "They've renovated the EC?" LOL. I have to say my favourite aspect of the reno is the coloured lighting which is enhanced well against the white, like the blue from within the ceiling circles, the lit portions under the escalators which make things look more slick, and my favourite, the lit orange sides on the mall directory stations, lol

Yesterday, getting my hopes up, I asked the flunky standing at the "Guest Services" desk outside Sears what services he offered ... and he said it was just an information desk.

Back