Toronto Eaton Centre (Ongoing Renewal) | ?m | ?s | Cadillac Fairview | Zeidler

Did you happen to notice if they were installing the new screen at 10 Dundas East? It's been over 2 months since they took down the existing ad screen without having the new screen ready for installation, no doubt losing hundreds of thousands in ad revenue in the process. What terrible property management. I kind of wish someone like CF or Oxford would buy them out.

I drove by two days ago and there was still nothing installed in the old space.

Did you happen to notice if they were installing the new screen at 10 Dundas East? It's been over 2 months since they took down the existing ad screen without having the new screen ready for installation, no doubt losing hundreds of thousands in ad revenue in the process. What terrible property management. I kind of wish someone like CF or Oxford would buy them out.

No action there this morning.

No action there this morning.
I drove by two days ago and there was still nothing installed in the old space.

What an incompetent group of people. ??‍♂️

Imagine what Cadillac Fairview could do with that building. I won’t digress too far off on this thread but CF has proven themselves savvy and able to attract high caliber tenants.

What an incompetent group of people. ??‍♂️

Imagine what Cadillac Fairview could do with that building. I won’t digress too far off on this thread but CF has proven themselves savvy and able to attract high caliber tenants.
you have no idea what's happening behind the scenes, so don't be quick to pass judgment.

Wilkinson Eyre bridge — October 12, 2018.

IMG_3793.jpg

I heard the Five Guys signage up the street got destroyed by people climbing on it

All in all, things weren't that bad along the strip, but you can definitely see signs of the wild party last night (streamers on streetcar cables, damaged street signs, etc).

AoD

Back