Toronto East Lofts Condos | ?m | 12s | Harhay | a—A

Construction on this project seems to have come to a virtual standstill since the crane was installed. I live across the street and most days, we'll see a few construction people walking around in the pit, but there doesn't seem to be any sort of crew on site. Wonder if the builders have hit a snag?

Construction on this project seems to have come to a virtual standstill since the crane was installed. I live across the street and most days, we'll see a few construction people walking around in the pit, but there doesn't seem to be any sort of crew on site. Wonder if the builders have hit a snag?

I think you are being too impatient, they seem to be installing the drainage etc and completing the excavation of the hole itself. I suspect they had a pre-arranged window to erect the crane and as that part of the site was ready they did so.

Weird how some construction sites are so noisy while others are so quiet - even when there are workers at the location.

Finishes Centre Open on weekends 12-4pm

I was in the small sales office located next to the construction site this past Sunday. The Brad Lamb sales rep mentioned that appointments were being scheduled with purchasers to choose condo finishes. He mentioned occupancy would be in May 2009.

Has anyone had their appointment to do the finish selection? I would like to know what the appliance upgrades are and what new finishes they are offering.

finishes selection

I have my appointment next Friday. Apparently the finishes centre will be closing soon so they want to get everyone processed. Let me know if your appointment is before next week.

Construction on this project seems to have come to a virtual standstill since the crane was installed.

Funny, I was just commenting the other day that this site always seems dead quiet when I walk by... and that's usually mid-day in the middle of the week. I hope they're just in an in-between phase that doesn't involve a lot of loud work, rather than some sort of more serious delay.

Hi, there was a little bit of discussion about this before..

I can confirm that no concession were made for the brick colour. East Lofts will have Charcoal brick similar to that shown in Glas..

Anyone have any update on when this building will be ready for occupancy? Last I heard was May 2009 but they haven't even built the floor for parking yet and it's mid-July already. Find it hard to believe it'll be finished in 10 months...

Anyone have any update on when this building will be ready for occupancy? Last I heard was May 2009 but they haven't even built the floor for parking yet and it's mid-July already. Find it hard to believe it'll be finished in 10 months...

The sales team/guy still say May '09, -but you're right... after looking at the site, I dont see this getting done until end of 2009 early 2010.

That being said, I really love the area.

estimated move in dates

According to the latest update in the purchaser section of the east website, move in dates for floors 3-7 is May 1, 2009 and June 1, 2009 for 8-PH.

Move In Date

The sales team/guy still say May '09, -but you're right... after looking at the site, I dont see this getting done until end of 2009 early 2010.

That being said, I really love the area.

It will be May 2009 for sure or very close to it. I watched the Rezen Condos go up from June of last year and now they're moving people in. The parking garage takes awhile but then it's usually 2 weeks per floor if everything goes as planned.

Back