Toronto East Harbour | 214.2m | 65s | Cadillac Fairview | Adamson

I was wondering about the Portlands maybe- though you’re suggesting south of villiers island right? Anyone know if there’s truth to the idea of a data trunk line that goes along the rail path? I think I heard that when they built the data centre on Parliament. Like there’s some advantage to building that where they did. If so, maybe yeah there’s reason to put tech companies in the area. Facebook in East Harbour, whichever car company was planning a facility on Lake Shore…
Yes, that is where I was thinking.

I believe it was GM Innovation Centre?

Yes, that is where I was thinking.

I believe it was GM Innovation Centre?
Yes I think you’re right about GM. So like… does Facebook have any interest in autonomous vehicles and wanna set up shop near an innovation centre and film studios? Then East Harbour might be right for them!

Toronto Model 04-11-22 From the East.png

2 things...

The Toronto Diagram is a link in my signature, and doesn't have any bearing on the render I posted.

The reason they arent filled in is because they are mostly lowrise and also a work in progress, (as is East Harbour itself) so I haven't yet included them, but I will at some point...

If the tallest towers are suppose to be office buildings at 65 storeys. Shouldn't the height be taller than 703 ft? This would put the floor plates at an average hieght of 10.8 ft. When they should be at an average of 13 to 15 ft. Increasing the height to an average of 845 to 975 ft respectively. Which is the average hieght of the class A office floor plates. Not at 10.8 ft which would be more for hotel and condo floor plate hieght. I think me might have two super-tall towers if you add the height of the main and mechanical floors at the East Harbour's two tallest towers lol!

Last edited:
You got it wrong... the tallest height is shown, 214.2 metres. Also shown is the most number of floors, 65. But, these numbers represent 2 different buildings. The tallest height is for the tallest office building. The most floors is for the tallest residential tower.

You got it wrong... the tallest height is shown, 214.2 metres. Also shown is the most number of floors, 65. But, these numbers represent 2 different buildings. The tallest height is for the tallest office building. The most floors is for the tallest residential tower.
I see 65 storeys are for the condo tower's hieght lol!

This morning's presser from Minister Surma and Mayor Tory was about Transit-Oriented Communities with East Harbour getting headline treatment, so I'll put the story here:

From the above:

1649773536573.png

They also have a backgrounder, here:

From the above:

1649773587506.png

1649773611073.png

1649773625264.png

Theres no chance they change their mind on retaining the existing building correct? That ship has sailed? It's a major mistake urbanistically, a waste of their best asset on the site, and a climate blunder, but I guess no use in losing sleep over it now. I only bring it up because it's all over Twitter today.

Back