News   Mar 28, 2024
 1.1K     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 589     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 885     0 

Toronto East Bayfront: Aitken Place Park | ?m | ?s | Waterfront Toronto

Pretty good crowd on the playground! But that wall at street level on the west side has zero going on, and I'm not sure anything is in the works for it.

Pretty good crowd on the playground! But that wall at street level on the west side has zero going on, and I'm not sure anything is in the works for it.
It's partially retail and from what I heard, they are negotiating with a grocery story, which would bring in a lot of activity.

I think there was some discussion earlier (or maybe on the grocery store thread) that Organic Garage had been thinking about moving in, but has pulled out. Not sure if there's any update to that. But a grocery store on this end of the strip (even a small one) would be great.

I think there was some discussion earlier (or maybe on the grocery store thread) that Organic Garage had been thinking about moving in, but has pulled out. Not sure if there's any update to that. But a grocery store on this end of the strip (even a small one) would be great.
It’s no longer Organic Garage, but another one is potentially in the works. I think they’re working on the contract still before an official announcement.

That would be great. We walk there often, and a place to pick up a few things on the way would be very useful. Currently we're stuck with Rabba on that route.

That would be great. We walk there often, and a place to pick up a few things on the way would be very useful. Currently we're stuck with Rabba on that route.
Fingers crossed!!! I'm sure it will also do well with the T3 building on the way.

Looking great in winter.

IMG_7655.jpeg

Also, didn't know where to put these, but just had to share the crazy fog vibes opposite:

IMG_7597.jpeg
IMG_7600.jpeg
IMG_7611.jpeg

Back