Toronto E18HTEEN Erskine | 106.98m | 35s | KG | Kirkor Architects

Yesterday:
0S6A0894.JPG
0S6A0895.JPG
0S6A0897.JPG

That's some great glass. I'm getting a little jaded with all the window wall and ugly spandrel panel combinations I see so often these days, even on supposedly high-end projects. This project is a nice relief from that.

nice project. i dont know what about this projects looks like the lower half of Aura with better quality. is it the shape?

Seems appropriate to mention that on September 10th, a woman named Evangeline Lauroza was crossing Erskine at Yonge when she was struck by a cement truck.

It is not known whether this cement truck was headed to this particular construction site, or one of the many other ones in the neighbourhood.

I would be surprised if it was this one, probably not a lot of concrete still being poured here given how it’s relatively close to completion.

The cement truck was not for this site. Public Statement was issued Sept. 10

September 10, 2019
Statement from KG Group
As part of the North Toronto community and the Yonge Eglinton neighbourhood, the KG Group and all those working to complete our building at 18 Erskine were saddened to learn of a traffic accident at the corner of Erskine and Yonge, earlier today, which apparently claimed the life of a pedestrian.
While this incident occurred near our construction site, neither the victim nor the driver of the construction vehicle were affiliated in any way with our development efforts, nor our company. Nevertheless, we have fielded inquiries this morning from media and members of the local community assuming that we are, in some way, associated with today's accident.
We are not.
As such, KG will be offering no further comment on today's tragic events, other than to extend our sympathies to the families of those involved.
KG Group

The cement truck was not for this site. Public Statement was issued Sept. 10

September 10, 2019
Statement from KG Group
As part of the North Toronto community and the Yonge Eglinton neighbourhood, the KG Group and all those working to complete our building at 18 Erskine were saddened to learn of a traffic accident at the corner of Erskine and Yonge, earlier today, which apparently claimed the life of a pedestrian.
While this incident occurred near our construction site, neither the victim nor the driver of the construction vehicle were affiliated in any way with our development efforts, nor our company. Nevertheless, we have fielded inquiries this morning from media and members of the local community assuming that we are, in some way, associated with today's accident.
We are not.
As such, KG will be offering no further comment on today's tragic events, other than to extend our sympathies to the families of those involved.
KG Group
Uggggg.... "apparently claimed the life"

Back