Toronto Dundas Square Gardens | 156.05m | 50s | Gupta | IBI Group

IMG_8821[1].JPG

Attachments

• IMG_8821[1].JPG
    IMG_8821[1].JPG
    231.9 KB · Views: 485
I'm thinking about an average of two to three people per unit. Condos have become pretty expensive these days. I wouldn't be surprised if most owners would take in boarder to pay off their mortgage . Ha ha !!

Like so many of the other new condos in this area (Pace, Grid, The Social) I could see lots of students renting out this place from investors. So the numbers might be even higher.

Average apartment occupancy is usually 1.9 people / unit.

this is likely going to be slightly higher due to the student population though.

200 DUNDAS ST E
Ward 27 - Tor & E.York District

►View All Properties

To modify the redevelopment plan, approved under Site-specific By-law 1341-2013, by providing a number of two-bedroom dwelling units convertible to three-bedroom units, in lieu of three-bedroom dwelling units.
Applications:
Type
Number Date Submitted Status
Minor Variance 18 123488 STE 27 MV Mar 1, 2018 Accepted

We've got two great looking buildings with nice facades . This one and the Grid condo across the street. Which will make a nice improvement in this area. Love the contrast of the white precast stone and the dark mirrored glazed windows !

Cheap window wall with full size spandrel panels despite all the precast. I don't know. I was expecting worst from three corners however, it's still cheap finishes, poor massing and, gimmicky patterns.

It could have looked bland in contrast by having thin precast spandrel walls and clear windows with white trim !

An impressive little cluster growing.

IMG_8289.JPG
IMG_8287.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_8289.JPG
    IMG_8289.JPG
    163.4 KB · Views: 428
  • IMG_8287.JPG
    IMG_8287.JPG
    157.8 KB · Views: 428

Back