Toronto Dundas Square Gardens | 156.05m | 50s | Gupta | IBI Group

Look at the render, does that look attractive to you? And that's only the render! Just wait for the real thing in all its spandrel glory.

Oh please, ..does every development have to be great to be liked? pictures and sketches don't always tell the whole story
... you guys now jump on everything even before a shovel hits the ground. lol. from what i understand most buildings are being built in Toronto for people, not for wanna-be architects

Oh please, ..does every development have to be great to be liked? pictures and sketches don't always tell the whole story
... you guys now jump on everything even before a shovel hits the ground. lol. from what i understand most buildings are being built in Toronto for people, not for wanna-be architects

Are investors "people" because this is basically an investor box.

I agree the renders look pretty bad, my expectations are low so maybe this will surprise me. I do however think it will look better than what was there before.

What remains of an elevator motor:
IMG_20160915_135708.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20160915_135708.jpg
    IMG_20160915_135708.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 1,603
Taken Friday. It will be quite the dramatic effect once this and Grid Condos begin rising in over a year's time.
DSC_0576.jpg
DSC_0577.jpg
DSC_0575.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0577.jpg
    DSC_0577.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 1,000
  • DSC_0576.jpg
    DSC_0576.jpg
    319.4 KB · Views: 1,002
  • DSC_0575.jpg
    DSC_0575.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 995
Last edited:
Ugh! What a dog's breakfast. Is that the final render? I can't believe ths monstrosity got approved. Why oh why can't the downtown east side catch a break? Take a look at the Gupta Group logo. That says it all. This developer has zero design sense. Just horrible.

Ugh! What a dog's breakfast. Is that the final render? I can't believe ths monstrosity got approved. Why oh why can't the downtown east side catch a break? Take a look at the Gupta Group logo. That says it all. This developer has zero design sense. Just horrible.

I hate to say this, because I hate it when other people do....but given the area, it's an improvement. *cringe*. I don't expect anything above average here.

Back