Toronto Discovery at Concord Park Place | ?m | 28s | Concord Adex | BDP Quadrangle

November 22 2009 update

I couldn't tell how many levels of underground parking have been poured ... but progress is definitely speeding up ~ :)

Click to Enlarge

Last edited:
samuelzh ... if you have a personal interest in the project I suggest seeing the site in person, you would certainly get a lot more out of it then photos posted in a forum ~

/\ Too kind!

Mmmm...tasty rendersauce!

1171_1_1000%20Quadrangle%20Discovery%201.jpg

1171_2_1000%20Quadrangle%20Discovery%202.jpg

1171_3_1000%20Quadrangl%20Discovery%203.jpg

1171_4_1000%20Quadrangle%20Discovery%204.jpg

This is the OLD design - the middle, mid-rise building has been changed to townhomes, among other things (Block 31-style sky gardens, etc.).

1171_5_1000%20Quadrangle%20Discovery%205.jpg

thanks PE ... don't think I've ever seen the second rendering image before, showing the north elevation of Building B

no I think its 8' for the lower half and 9' in the upper half of Bldgs A+B

Just drove by the site today, looks like the foundation is set on both buildings A and B, its pretty exciting!

On a side note, with all the X2 hype, I think that the burbs have been left behind in the skyrocketing price appreciation. Makes me wonder if I should have invested in a downtown condo instead...sigh...

January 31 2010 update

Some significant progress being made @ Concord Park Place since drum118's last update in late December 2009, I think Bldg 'A' is @ 3rd floor while Bldg 'B' is @ 2nd floor ~ :D

View from the East
Click to Enlarge

A Pretty Cool Lap Pool

View from the South

thanks Solaris for the pictures, its hard to find concord park place on the forums, doesn't seem to have much buzz factor. Looking impressive though!

Back