Toronto Discovery at Concord Park Place | ?m | 28s | Concord Adex | BDP Quadrangle

Discovery Townhouses

more renderings ~ :D

Bldg 'A' East Elevation
Discovery_A_east.jpg

Bldg 'A' West Elevation + Bldg 'B' North Elevation - showing the east motor court
Discovery_AB_westnorth.jpg

Bldg 'C' North Elevation
Discovery_C_north.jpg

Bldg 'C' + Bldg 'D' South Elevation - showing the west motor court
Discovery_CD_south.jpg

Bldg 'E' North Elevation
Discovery_E_north.jpg

They have a new Presentation Centre near the Bassarion station. Possible for the launch of a new phase???

Concord Park's new presentation centre is open (only to realtors though) ... despite the office is still being renovated ... I only saw scaled models of the 'revised' community masterplan and the 'revised' Bldg 'E', plus a kitchen and bathroom vignette

apparently Concord started doing exclusive showings to realtors for the new 4 floors addition on Bldg 'E' and the new townhouse releases

I just happen to stumble in by accident on the past weekend and talked the Concord agent whom I've met before into showing me around (though I'm no agent)

May 1 2010 update

Extremely contrasting glass colours - Looks interesting, but notice how dark it is inside? (compare the corner column)
IMG_5079.jpg

Bldgs 'A' + 'B' - southeast elevation
Click to Enlarge

Rec Centre Lap Pool looks pretty cool ~

Bldg 'A' @ 17th floor - northwest + east + south elevations

Bldg 'B' @ 16th floor - north + east + south elevations

Bldg 'E' @ 2nd floor

First time I've seen an update from here that I remember-- awesome. So exciting to see the new condo urbanism and density spreading to other parts of the city. The towers on the slope are looking good.

Core Yard between Building A and B (Disc 1)

Does anyone knows if Core Yard (center area surround all buildings) has car access? from the booklet the car only could access from the left side of the building C and A for a quick drop off. however, if you look into the the booklet on amenities page, it does has drive way there. Sales reps are all talking differently.

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome to UT webnomad ...

If I'm understanding your question properly ... YES, the 'courtyard' (or 'motor court' as Concord calls it) will be accessible by cars, it will come in off the circle at the end of the proposed east-west street, travel south towards the shared lobby / dropoff area for Bldgs A+B, then turn west towards another dropoff area shared by Bldgs D+E

The Site Plan should help to clarify:
Discovery_SP_new.jpg

The east motor court (for Bldgs A+B) - looking southeast
Discovery_AB_westnorth.jpg

The west motor court (for Bldgs D+E) - looking north
Discovery_CD_south.jpg

Indeed, This was confirmed by sales office as well.. it is actually a motor yard. thanks for the reply.

thanks solaris...I don't get this dark window thing, its not reflected in the schematics. How do they decide which units get the dark glass? I'd be mad if I got one of those units!

Does anyone know if construction is still on schedule with Buildings A & B to be completed by December of 2010 and Buildings D & E to be ready by June 30, 2011?

Does anyone know if construction is still on schedule with Buildings A & B to be completed by December of 2010 and Buildings D & E to be ready by June 30, 2011?

given Bldg 'A' was on 17th and Bldg 'B' was on 16th floor and that the towers are to be a total of 28 floors, I believe that December 2010 will likely be not attainable given the time necessary to also complete the interiors ... I expect a minor delay, perhaps to April 2011 for Bldgs A+B

thanks solaris...I don't get this dark window thing, its not reflected in the schematics. How do they decide which units get the dark glass? I'd be mad if I got one of those units!

I'm with you on that. Every time I drive by, I can't get over it, no clue how it will be inside. I might understand on south-facing units, but north facing? It's already not bright on that side; to add dark glass on top of that doesn't seem like a good idea for those living in those units.

I wonder what happens if it really is too dark inside? I imagine they must have considered that. Is there a maximum tint allowable on windows?

Back