Toronto CrystalBlu Condos | ?m | 36s | Bazis | Burka

Sunrise at Yonge and Bloor today (with Casa Loma in the background)...

DSCN5590.jpg

DSCN5591.jpg

DSCN5593.jpg

Very nice Casaguy! It would seem it's your own building whose shadow Crystal Blu is lurking in: note the balcony edge shadows on the box at the top of CB. It's possible you could photograph your own shadow against CB some morning!

Very nice Casaguy! It would seem it's your own building whose shadow Crystal Blu is lurking in: note the balcony edge shadows on the box at the top of CB. It's possible you could photograph your own shadow against CB some morning!

Epic photos casaguy! lol. Just don't lean over too far to achieve that effect! We need your great vantage points for photographs - oh, uh - and we like you too :)

Seriously, Uptown is looking good as it progresses, especially from your POV.

God that mechanical box is awful. It dominates the whole building.

It might look better once its clad... Indeed, epic photos casaguy! I wish i had your view!! Crystal really looks nice in proportion to Manulife.. I think they got the height right for this one.. It looks nice alongside Manulife! :D

CASA >>>>> CASA loma ... hmmmm... any similarities at all?

Last edited:
Interesting how the windows are different on one floor on the south side - maybe units were combined to create a bigger suite.

I don't think it's possible to ever tire of my view. It's addictive.

Same with me at my place, I love the unobstructed city and lake views.

Does anyone have any insight as to how the hat at Casa is being finished off?

I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't lit at all. Considering that it would impact the penthouses and that the base of the hat is very, very dark I'm not sure it would work out. Although the renders and model show it as lit, perhaps plans have changed.

[video=youtube;4BoGgYS7Z1U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BoGgYS7Z1U[/video]

[video=youtube;L3gGeQlvpBk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3gGeQlvpBk[/video]

Crystal Blu, Uptown and Yonge Street

by me

Last edited:
Progress this morning.

I'm noticing that wherever the window pattern does not repeat, there is a lighter coloured panel (which I'm liking and would have preferred as the dominant colour rather than the grey)...

DSCN5674.jpg

DSCN5675.jpg

DSCN5676.jpg

Back