News   Jul 15, 2024
 251     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 396     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.9K     1 

Toronto Crosstown LRT | ?m | ?s | Metrolinx | Arcadis

TTC should relocate the northbound Bathurst bus stop to the north side of Eglinton so that it's right in front of the main entrance to the station. And also so that waiting bus passengers have more room to stand compared to the existing cramped bus stop.

Screen shot 2016-06-17 at 2.50.23 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen shot 2016-06-17 at 2.50.23 AM.png
    Screen shot 2016-06-17 at 2.50.23 AM.png
    535.8 KB · Views: 933
TTC should relocate the northbound Bathurst bus stop to the north side of Eglinton so that it's right in front of the main entrance to the station. And also so that waiting bus passengers have more room to stand compared to the existing cramped bus stop.

View attachment 78933
They'll relocated it. It'll probably look similar to the current Dufferin Station. The only probably them is only one artic bus fits on the northbound side. An artic bus behind always have to wait before the lights.

The targeted grade separations look a lot like the concepts myself and others here on UT have created over the years. Essentially a north or south side alignment, with trenches to get under intersections.

The targeted grade separations look a lot like the concepts myself and others here on UT have created over the years. Essentially a north or south side alignment, with trenches to get under intersections.

Peak hour ridership if 7,500 pphpd for the Transit City 17-stop option into Eglinton West. That's higher than Line 4 and Line 3, Scarborough and Vaughan subways.

Though, they're proposing in-median for the ground-running sections.

Elevated over Jane
Tunneled under Scarlett and Martin Grove/Eglinton
Trenched under Kipling

Back