News   Jul 12, 2024
 950     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 833     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 337     0 

Toronto Crosstown LRT | ?m | ?s | Metrolinx | Arcadis

Except for the station at Yonge, which is absurdly named "Eglinton". I can't believe how idiotic this is.

Thankfully, the TTC is in charge of naming that station. The TTC has proven themselves to more competent than Metrolinx's moronic staff, when it comes to naming stations, so I'd expect them to put their foot down and tell Metrolinx that the station will be called Eglinton-Yonge.

Silverthorne is a much nicer name than Keelesdale. The latter just seems tacky to me... Like a fake white-trash name, but for a neighbourhood.

So when arriving at the stop "Aga Khan", I should expect to find this:
aga-khan-iv-portrait-chancellor-robe-19891.jpg

Perhaps we can at least call it the Aga Khan Museum stop?

Having Don Mills be named Science Centre is a big mistake imo. Don Mills is such a major road artery.

Whether you think it is a good idea or not, Metrolinx is trying to avoid repeat station names.

A "Don Mills Station" already exists in Toronto

Thankfully, the TTC is in charge of naming that station. The TTC has proven themselves to more competent than Metrolinx's moronic staff, when it comes to naming stations, so I'd expect them to put their foot down and tell Metrolinx that the station will be called Eglinton-Yonge.

The same TTC who came up with names like Black Creek Pioneer Village Station and Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Station? That TTC...

Back