News   Sep 26, 2024
 621     0 
News   Sep 26, 2024
 1.3K     3 
News   Sep 26, 2024
 711     0 

Toronto Crosstown LRT | ?m | ?s | Metrolinx | Arcadis

Took the GO train past Mt. Dennis today. Lots of activity. I saw LRVs in the yard with "Eglinton" on the front sign. The bus terminal, Kodak building, and station platform had all their lights on, and there was an LRV in the station, along with a group of people on the platform. Honestly, the station looked like it was in operation.
Metrolinx is salty about the criticism so they're just keeping the line for their own use

Metrolinx is salty about the criticism so they're just keeping the line for their own use

Reminds me of in 2005 I was living on Dundas Street and once was walking with a friend and heard from a grate on the sidewalk what honestly sounded like a subway under the road. We would joke from then on that there was a secret subway line under Dundas just for VIP people.

Took the GO train past Mt. Dennis today. Lots of activity. I saw LRVs in the yard with "Eglinton" on the front sign. The bus terminal, Kodak building, and station platform had all their lights on, and there was an LRV in the station, along with a group of people on the platform. Honestly, the station looked like it was in operation.
If they start trial operation, it does look like it's in operation.

And short-turning already! :)

Back