News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.2K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 381     0 

Toronto Crosstown LRT | ?m | ?s | Metrolinx | Arcadis

What in the hell happening here that a full closure is require for 2 months??? Building tracks across an intersection can be done one weekend with no turning allow.

A bit more detail on the proposed closure is available here:

leslie-street-closure-map-march-28-2019.png

Honest question here:
I just walked past the science center northern access portal site by the super center and ZERO workers were present.
All I could see were a trickle working on the main tunnel. Its quite disappointing to see and explains why its taking so long to do this.
Are they that short of skilled/unskilled labourers that they have to ration off work like this?

Honest question here:
I just walked past the science center northern access portal site by the super center and ZERO workers were present.
All I could see were a trickle working on the main tunnel. Its quite disappointing to see and explains why its taking so long to do this.
Are they that short of skilled/unskilled labourers that they have to ration off work like this?

That's why having several transit projects going at the same time usually is not possible in Canada. There is a shortage of skilled workers and sometimes materials. Note to teenagers, try the skilled trades for a future career. See link about shortage of skilled workers.

That's why having several transit projects going at the same time usually is not possible in Canada. There is a shortage of skilled workers and sometimes materials. Note to teenagers, try the skilled trades for a future career. See link about shortage of skilled workers.

Thanks for telling our stupid new generation the truth!

Back