Toronto CityLights on Broadway | 115.82m | 34s | Pemberton | Wallman Architects

Taken Feb 22 from east Broadway - really coming along..
20200222_113037.jpg
20200222_113251.jpg

Hi All.

I'm trying to figure out how far development went for this project before things were shut down due to Covid-19.

Any chance anyone can tell me what the highest floor is (has been put up) for the South building? It's hard to tell by the pictures.

Also for the North building, does anyone know what the occupancy date was changed to?

Thanks in advance!

All I know is the South tower has had occupancy date change letters sent out but they're all TBD for actual date, similar to many other developers because they don't know how much they'll be impacted until closer to the time. Curious to know though if North tower might have more clarity since it's closer to completion.

All I know is the South tower has had occupancy date change letters sent out but they're all TBD for actual date, similar to many other developers because they don't know how much they'll be impacted until closer to the time. Curious to know though if North tower might have more clarity since it's closer to completion.

Thanks for the reply. I was under the impression that North Tower would close first as well.

Thanks for the reply. I was under the impression that North Tower would close first as well.

North Tower has also received the same occupancy date change letters with no new occupancy date.

Does anyone know if there is any regulation on how long they can wait before giving an updated occupancy date?

Back