Toronto CIBC SQUARE | 241.39m | 50s | Hines | WilkinsonEyre

• Thread starter Suicidal Gingerbread Man
  • Start date
~3pm update: big girder in place, the next section over the road will be installed August 10th.
IMG_1832.jpeg

IMG_1833.jpeg

IMG_1834.jpeg

First glass panel installed for the third floor of the podium.
Finally, the bridge is being installed! I’ll post pictures of that later, first I wanna show this and the elevator entrance that will lead to the bridge from Backstage.

Bibi L - don’t use without permission or credit - IMG_9988.jpg

Under here, is a retail entrance. Inside of it has stairs to the left leading to the second floor, where the bridge will be. To the right of the ground entrance there is an elevator.

Bibi L - don’t use without permission or credit - Backstage CIBC Yonge.jpg

Elevator.

Bibi L - don’t use without permission or credit - IMG_9986.jpg

My previous post showing the stairs and the PATH entrance leading to the bridge at Backstage.

Under the eagle sculpture at Backstage, next to the Condo residents entrance, is another entrance. Retail spaces are available for lease. When I looked inside, I saw some stairs that lead up. Those stairs will probably lead to the bridge. This is the entrance for the Backstage PATH connection.

This entrance. For lease!

Stairs on the left side.

First glass panel installed for the third floor of the podium.
Finally, the bridge is being installed! I’ll post pictures of that later, first I wanna show this and the elevator entrance that will lead to the bridge from Backstage.

View attachment 583951

Under here, is a retail entrance. Inside of it has stairs to the left leading to the second floor, where the bridge will be. To the right of the ground entrance there is an elevator.

View attachment 583949

Elevator.

View attachment 583950

My previous post showing the stairs and the PATH entrance leading to the bridge at Backstage.
Thank you for the level of detail on each picture giving more context that is greatly appreciated

Back