Toronto CHAZ | 150.87m | 47s | 45 Charles Ltd | P + S / IBI

They've done a nice job finishing the mechanical level. I like the black spandrel that they're used to cover up what was exposed concrete. It would be nice if they used that material to cover up the exposed concrete on the Club Chaz.

Untitled by Chmd_Benito, on Flickr

Last edited:
The verdict: it's rubbish
boHsnyt.jpg

xllZZhS.jpg

tTMUxtK.jpg

5FMXvGa.jpg

eMWymtT.jpg

vU6EDKV.jpg

ER2E6MV.jpg

jHo1Axk.jpg

A confused, crude, sloppy mess designed to sell to the unsophisticated buyer.

There is NO VERDICT. people have different tastes.

Looks better than its neighbour IMO

Seriously. I don't care who some of you people are or what your professions are, your high and mighty "my opinion is the WORD" statements get old. Immediately.

CHAZ is not my favourite building ever, but comparatively speaking it is not bad imo.

I cannot speak for workmanship, layouts etc. but from an exterior purely aesthetic evaluation not EVERYONE agrees it is rubbish.

I wouldn't even bother responding to Urban Dreamer. We all know it's to get a rise from people. He lives in a different world from the rest of us I think, and that's ok.

Ongoing work on the paving stones and the outside amenities. Nice limestone on the outside amenity wall being installed.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,411
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,447
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,412
Water was shooting out above the penthouse level out over Charles St East for about five minutes tonight. While it was spraying out there was smoke or steam coming out from the top of Chaz for the first time. It has now stopped. I wonder what happened.

The red carpet is out, anyone know why? It's been out for a couple of days now.

Probably just PDI's. Concord Adex hires valet's for PDI's at CityPlace. Each developer does something to make the experience a little better.

A little closer up, from yesterday:

P1450038.jpg

P1450039.jpg

Attachments

• P1450038.jpg
    P1450038.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 673
  • P1450039.jpg
    P1450039.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 654

Back