27 April 2014: Oh god 'tis junk folks!
z2rSHaG.jpg

lkz93tE.jpg

Jrc4CKl.jpg

UEdHHOM.jpg

t61mRWc.jpg

M6fdpN6.jpg

ZJzucFz.jpg

The cladding looks dated, like something out of the late 90s, but I like how the form is shaping up. It's something a little different from its neighbours. I doubt it will win many awards, but at least it's something to add some visual interest to the area

Great pic ^. I really do admire the fact that CHAZ has an irregular floor plate and isn't just another box. If only its cladding were a bit more inspiring,
Also, I've wondered for a very long time why that parking lot in the foreground hasn't been developed yet. Is there an active proposal for the site?. I'd love to see a giant go up on that lot sitting on prime real estate. Anything built there would be a game changer.

Great pic ^. I really do admire the fact that CHAZ has an irregular floor plate and isn't just another box. If only its cladding were a bit more inspiring,
Also, I've wondered for a very long time why that parking lot in the foreground hasn't been developed yet. Is there an active proposal for the site?. I'd love to see a giant go up on that lot sitting on prime real estate. Anything built there would be a game changer.

I was wondering the same thing. You'd think Church and Bloor would be a pretty marketable intersection.

That parking lot is owned by the hospital on site, I think that's the issue.

So, am I counting this correctly in that they are currently constructing the 30th floor. 29th ceiling?I believe I seen in the rendering of it, the sky deck level to start around level32 .. so, soon then!?

Back