Toronto Canary Commons | 42.06m | 12s | DundeeKilmer | a—A

52045757414_87d9b9f059_b.jpg

Just appreciating how accurate the rendering was for this one. Details look pretty much identical!

28170-111270.png

Where did you find this? I wanted to check the status but the Toronto Dev Application site doesn’t let me search for “BA” applications.

As this development gets closer to finishing, I’m increasingly eager to see progress on the grocery store.

Here you go:

Oh, and current status:

1653320533336.png

Sorry for the impatient post, but anyone know the status of the building permit application for the grocery store going in here?

Sorry for the impatient post, but anyone know the status of the building permit application for the grocery store going in here?
Looks like the last zoning review was closed on July 5, so I think they have all their permits. I emailed Marcheleos to ask what’s going on, but haven’t heard from them. Fingers crossed that construction starts soon and might be done by winter!
78CA16EC-20D2-4616-BE8C-274601AEC3F1.png

Looks like the last zoning review was closed on July 5, so I think they have all their permits. I emailed Marcheleos to ask what’s going on, but haven’t heard from them. Fingers crossed that construction starts soon and might be done by winter!View attachment 413158

The application still says “Under Review”? Maybe they still need final go-ahead?

Same! It mocks us. I’m considering writing to the temp city councillor to see if they can get planning to move along!

Back