Toronto California Condominiums | ?m | 32s | Camrost-Felcorp | Onespace

thanks yyzer + borisp ... cuz reading that post again backwards+forwards I still get a strong negative feeling about it ... I don't get the jest of "joe-blow" and "so ease down"

It's all good people :) in the end...im sure MOST of you will be wrong on EVERYTHING...and every little info. So...were just gonna have to wait and see ...AREN'T WE!!!! :D

Solaris as the others have said it looks like he's thanking you for all the stuff you've been uploading. That's how I read it. Keep it up. You're a strong resource for the site.

haha you THINK ? at the same time I believe puppa1703 has recently acquired interest in iLofts

CAPISHE?? ... no ~

It's too bad I purchased an ILOFT my friend! So shut your mouth! CAPISHE??;)

so what if I don't cease to speak?? ;) ... and by the way I don't speak Italian Mob, I believe I would qualify your comment as bullying according to UT rules

if you bought into iLofts recently without checking out the surround site context and are now upset of potential sightlines being partially obstructed by South Beach + California Condos, take it out with the builder (though I don't think you'll get anywhere because that was your choice), don't take out your anger on me

everything I've posted is based on information available from developers, I am not the one INTRODUCING NEW BUILDINGS to your neighbourhood .... geez :confused:

ilofts and California will have a similar closing date..its basically a combined construction..No way iLofts going to get completed before 2010.I drop by Sunday and the garage levels arent even at street level.

Here are some pics of California and Ilofts under construction. California is still being excavated but Ilofts is coming along nicely...

October202008.jpg

October2020082.jpg

October2020083.jpg

October2020084.jpg

October2020085.jpg

October2020086.jpg

My buddy, who lives in the Tides, has just told me that they've started to pour the footings over on California's side. I'm going to stop by next week; hopefully I'll get some pics.

Just got word that surveys have been done as of last week for the initial phases of Legion Road North extension.

Also, the footings for California have been poured and it looks like they are getting ready for the initial floor... Still below grade and remember that the parking garage is above ground, therefore, this floor is well below it.

As of Sunday, California is now 1 floor below grade... Ilofts is two stories above grade and California is 3 below it.

One thing that I found strange was the area of the podium in between the Tides and California... This portion has not been constructed other than the initial floor. There is a big gap from the pool deck that is already constructed and the podium where I suspect California will be built upon. My hunch is that this area does not need as much support if it doesn't have to take the load of a building; therefore, it will be a lot easier to build later on in the construction phase???

My buddy said he will be sending pics soon.

Last edited:

Back