Toronto Burano | ?m | 48s | Lanterra | a—A

23 December 2010:

dsc00836u.jpg

Sick Kids +Concert + Four Seasons + Burano (the ones that will be visible in this photo) and we'll have the greatest street-canyon street in canada!!!

Its just that most of my pictures are in the early morning when the light is not that good, also I'm also rushing to the office. Obviously not a good combination for making quality photos.

sany0557.jpg

Need to buy a quality camera too and;

a $3000 sales bonus check oughta cover that though. Although, not on my to do list.

Christmas 2011

early morning or late day is the best light! really there is nothing wrong with Caltrane's pics, although I didnt like it when he was playing around with the contrast settings on his cam. the difficulty is that when you are in a canyon of dark buildings, shooting up towards the sky, the sky will often be blown out/ over-exposed. As a casual photographer there's not much you can do to change that and getting a new camera wont make much difference either.

Another Picture from my Holiday Collection..

Only a true UT'er will have more photos of construction sites on his or her SD disk this time of year than of family and friends!
Burano is really flying up. The shape is refreshing but I'm still not crazy about the glass.

Aside from the shape (angle the tower is positioned), this tower isn't an eye catcher, but is going to have a very noticeable impact on the bay street canyon. I'm not a huge fan of the texture of the cladding, it looks a bit cheap. and the colour looks a bit dull, it doesn't pop (in terms of being shiny/metallic) as much as murano. and the south end of the podium kinda sucks for me. i don't like that kinda style of podium (sorta like U condos minus the townhouses). maybe it'll grow on me.

Aside from the shape (angle the tower is positioned), this tower isn't an eye catcher, but is going to have a very noticeable impact on the bay street canyon. I'm not a huge fan of the texture of the cladding, it looks a bit cheap. and the colour looks a bit dull, it doesn't pop (in terms of being shiny/metallic) as much as murano. and the south end of the podium kinda sucks for me. i don't like that kinda style of podium (sorta like U condos minus the townhouses). maybe it'll grow on me.

It may not visually "pop" as much as Murano yet, but let's hope the cladding doesn't actually pop (out) like Murano's is right now...
That being said... Steveve didn't like something????????? What has happened in this world?? :p

It may not visually "pop" as much as Murano yet, but let's hope the cladding doesn't actually pop (out) like Murano's is right now...
That being said... Steveve didn't like something????????? What has happened in this world?? :p

haha. i know right! but ya never know, when the podium is fully lit/clad, it might grow on me. But you can never complain about height :D!

Back