Toronto Boutique Condos | 106.37m | 35s | Urban Capital | ZAS Architects

• Thread starter superdeduperawesome
  • Start date
My neighbours have a yappy dog that doesn't shut up.
One of the elevators makes crazy loud grinding sounds. (Apparently a service call has been made, but I don't know what's taking so long, it really doesn't sound good)
None of the amenities are open yet. Not to mention only one of the three elevators are actually "finished". They still have the plywood in them to protect them. I guess there is still lots of people moving in.
The public parking lot is annoying on the weekends with all of the retarded club going drunks, yelling, urinating, and puking all over the place.

Other than all of that, it's great haha. I love my unit, just wish I was higher and facing south instead. I'm only here for a year though so whatever.

My neighbours have a yappy dog that doesn't shut up.
One of the elevators makes crazy loud grinding sounds. (Apparently a service call has been made, but I don't know what's taking so long, it really doesn't sound good)
None of the amenities are open yet. Not to mention only one of the three elevators are actually "finished". They still have the plywood in them to protect them. I guess there is still lots of people moving in.
The public parking lot is annoying on the weekends with all of the retarded club going drunks, yelling, urinating, and puking all over the place.

Other than all of that, it's great haha. I love my unit, just wish I was higher and facing south instead. I'm only here for a year though so whatever.

Sheesh. Well I hope things get better. As much as I like dogs and such....they really shouldn't be allowed in condos IMO.

As far as the weekends, I'm not surrpised....I was offered a unit there on a low floor a year ago for a very good price but figured it wasn't high enough to drown out the cries, pukes,groans of the partygoers. I don't see this being a problem for much longer though since the clubs are being phased out.

Last edited:
Ya, not to mention that parking lot is going to be the home of a sales office soon I expect, or at least a portion of it.

Ya, not to mention that parking lot is going to be the home of a sales office soon I expect, or at least a portion of it.

Yes, Aspen Ridges should have their presentation center there soon (End of summer). It should be a nice project.

Seems to me now that the re sale units in Phase 1 are overpriced. I like the building, but it does not justify to demand the prices that the re sale is listing at. That is why some listings have been up for over a month now there with no offers.

Last edited:
I was offered a unit there on a low floor a year ago for a very good price but figured it wasn't high enough to drown out the cries, pukes,groans of the partygoers. I don't see this being a problem for much longer though since the clubs are being phased out.

Here we go again..
Come on and get a grip.....now lets build some condos around Pearson airport and slowly phase it out, or even better Jane and Finch and get rid of all the low lifes.

Here we go again..
Come on and get a grip.....now lets build some condos around Pearson airport and slowly phase it out, or even better Jane and Finch and get rid of all the low lifes.

Did my post offend you or something? Maybe you should "get a grip" and deal with the fact that the entertainment district is changing.

It's a reality so you'll continue to hear about it.

I hope it does not come down to a watered down Entertainment District ( and yes i mean clubs ) because of a couple of stuck-up neighbourhood individuals and area politicians. Anyways we should get back to the topic....Boutique, is a lovely looking building.

Last edited:
It's a reality so you'll continue to hear about it.

Nelson street is not as bad as everyone makes it out to sound. You would have to think that the new projects going up in the area (Shangri-La) will soon change the reputation of the Entertainment District.

I have a friend that lives in the Boutique Condos and I have not seen this craziness that people speak of. Its is nice building (other than the obnoxious re sale prices).

Last edited:
Nelson street is not as bad as everyone makes it out to sound. You would have to think that the new projects going up in the area (Shangri-La) will soon change the reputation of the Entertainment District.

I have a friend that lives in the Boutique Condos and I have not seen this craziness that people speak of. Its is nice building (other than the obnoxious re sale prices).

Well, luckily many of the clubs in the area have closed down....I imagine most of the noise is coming from the parking lot opposite Boutique where so many club goers park. In my early 20's I was a serious partyer and still party on occasion currently in my late 20's and the change in the area is like night and day. A lot of the complaints are exagerated but still a bit of an issue as khristopher mentioned. Looks like residents on King West will now have to deal with the noise and traffic.

I like Boutique as well, I've seen some heavily upgraded units that look beautiful. The standard units aren't anything special but hardly ugly or anything. Prices are quite high but I guess that's the norm for the average downtown condo. You are in the heart of downtown, though

Last edited:
Well, luckily many of the clubs in the area have closed down....I imagine most of the noise is coming from the parking lot opposite Boutique where so many club goers park. In my early 20's I was a serious partyer and still party on occasion currently in my late 20's and the change in the area is like night and day. A lot of the complaints are exagerated but still a bit of an issue as khristopher mentioned. Looks like residents on King West will now have to deal with the noise and traffic.

I like Boutique as well, I've seen some heavily upgraded units that look beautiful. The standard units aren't anything special but hardly ugly or anything. Prices are quite high but I guess that's the norm for the average downtown condo. You are in the heart of downtown, though
Same here, in my early 20's I use to party in the area frequently. It has definitely slowed down now. Not nearly as congested at night.

I have a friend who has an upgraded unit facing south with unobstructed City/CN Tower view. The view is actually quite nice. They really need to fix that elevator that makes all the noise though. There is also a height restriction on Adelaide preventing any "tall" projects to be built. So I think the view should be safe.

As you stated, re sale prices are quite high, but they are not selling. Prices will have to come down if they expect them to move.

Last edited:

Back