Toronto Bloor Street Neighbourhood Condos | ?m | 32s | Cresford | Northgrave

Bloor Street Neighbourhood Progress Sept 29, 2007

Well, they've finally hit street level. You can see the beginnings of the ground floor right next to that historic building. (Centre/far right in the pic below).

DSCN0957.jpg

DSCN0955.jpg

DSCN0941.jpg

BELOW: As mentioned on the last page... Those square platforms of varying shades of grey appear to be what they use to pour each floor onto. Makes sense. (And then I assume they are just removed and re-used?)

rampzoom.jpg

For comparison's sake, it has taken them 4 months to go from THIS:

8BSNjun07.jpg

To THIS:

DSCN0955.jpg

Considering I've never seen more than 5 or 6 guys working, that seems pretty good, I think. Yes? No?

it is normal in my opinion...

DSCN0941.jpg

BELOW: As mentioned on the last page... Those square platforms of varying shades of grey appear to be what they use to pour each floor onto. Makes sense. (And then I assume they are just removed and re-used?)

rampzoom.jpg

Look at the top photo and you can see them stacked on skids. And yes they are re-used.

Bloor Street Neighbourhood Progress Oct 6, 2007

DSCN1096.jpg

^Southwest corner

DSCN1095.jpg

^The walls that will hold up the ground floor

DSCN1094.jpg

Notice that somewhere in between Sept. 29th and Oct 5th the trailer got painted (graffiti)...serves them right for putting up such a hideous design!

Bloor Street Neighbourhood Progress Nov 4, 2007

Almost completely on par with the street...

Are there any BSN buyers on this site???

DSCN1310.jpg

DSCN1311.jpg

DSCN1316.jpg

DSCN1317.jpg

DSCN1318.jpg

DSCN1319.jpg

Bloor Street Neighbourhood Progress Nov 10, 2007

Dollar Daddy, I hope the value of your unit has at least doubled during this excruciating wait. I can just imagine how Cresford has screwed you around...

At least they've got guys working on a Saturday...

DSCN1332.jpg

DSCN1333.jpg

DSCN1334.jpg

Bloor Street Neighbourhood Progress Nov 24, 2007

DSCN1411.jpg

DSCN1414.jpg

^I wonder if this will be some sort of covered grate, for exhaust from the parking garage...

DSCN1422_2.jpg

^View of ground level from Charles Street

Bloor Street Neighbourhood - Cresford

hey, if anyone is interested, I am trying to get a facebook group going for people who have bought at Bloor Street Neighbourhood. Search groups if you are interested in joining. I think it would be good to be able to share info about what the developers are telling us, etc.

Back