Toronto Bloor Street Neighbourhood Condos | ?m | 32s | Cresford | Northgrave

The sheraton downtown has an indoor outdoor combo pool all year around and I have swam in the winter outside, and if you are in the water fine, but when you come out....well not so hot.

Exactly!

I lived in a building with a year 'round hot tub. I tried once taking a hot tub at some point in the winter and it was actually kind of neat, until we got out. Our feet nearly froze to our sandals before we made it to the inside! It wasn't pleasant. Although it had a cover when not in use the cost to not only heat it but to have maintenance shovel the snow on the patio from the access points and to the emergency exit stairwell became cost prohibitive. It was a small, boutique 94 unit building. The BoD put the closure of the hot tub to a vote at the next AGM and it was voted to close the unit from end of Oct. until the beginning of April.
I think with so many units at Casa it will not be much of a cost issue but after the first winter once the novelty wears off owners may think about it differently.

July 8th

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Pics I took today with my phone

3713909550_5c731657d1.jpg

3713100383_b721f3485e.jpg

Occupancy Date

Is anyone aware of that the move –in date has been changed to January 21, 2010?:(

Is anyone aware of that the move –in date has been changed to January 21, 2010?:(

For the first floors? I'm no expert but I don't know why it would take so long given that the crane is out and all the glass looks to be done. Didn't Murano already start occupying at a similar stage?

July 19th Update

Poor BSN, it gets no respect ;)

From Charles W. at Bay

LOL ... BSN deserved all the heat it got ~ :D

Last edited:
Bloor Street Neighbourhood floor plans

Does anyone know where I could find floor plans and layouts for BSN? Their website only displays only a few floor plans for I guess the units that have not been sold yet. Thanks.

Does anyone know where I could find floor plans and layouts for BSN? Their website only displays only a few floor plans for I guess the units that have not been sold yet. Thanks.

Try the sales office.

Poor BSN, it gets no respect ;)

From Charles W. at Bay

Nice shot dt. I don't have a problem with this building. Like Casa across the street, it's very distinctive. I think it will fit in nicely and will benifit from increased density in the area.

Nice shot dt. I don't have a problem with this building. Like Casa across the street, it's very distinctive. I think it will fit in nicely and will benifit from increased density in the area.

I really like how it nestled into it's space and I really think that once the balconies are complete it will be just fine. It's not without a few issues but for the most part I don't think it's that bad at all. I'll bet if Casa wasn't across the street some of us may view this building in a slightly more positive light.

Cresford took off the 'typical' unit floor plans from the website that are below the 15th floor ... but if you are looking for floor plans of units on the 16th floor or above, they are still available~

Just copy the below link in your browser, and change the underlined number to whatever suite number you are looking for ... it should work:

http://www.thebloorstreetneighbourhood.com/floorplans/1415.pdf

Back