Toronto Bloor Street Neighbourhood Condos | ?m | 32s | Cresford | Northgrave

April 25th Update

The west side of the building stitched with "autostitch". Forgive the slant, it's not built that way

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Friday

April%2023.34.2009%20013.jpg

April%2023.34.2009%20019.jpg

It looks like they got just a little over two levels of cladding on that north-west wall in one day

Last edited:
May 8th Update

The top of BSN from the south

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Uh oh. I hope they're not really going to continue this treatment all the way up to the top of tower...

What oh what has this beast become?

DSCN4566.jpg

For comparison's sake:

smDSCN1839.jpg
smDSCN4565.jpg

Last edited:
I actually kinda like it, its different. Looks like thats how its going to be all the way up, don't think it would make much sense to change it half way.

I it will look quite different then all the new standard condo's built in Toronto (i.e. mostly glass and usually blue) Nice for a change...I think it will look come together well once complete.

It looks better than the model, as the model suggested green glass. I'm still convinced that BSN won't look too bad once completed.

Uh oh. I hope they're not really going to continue this treatment all the way up to the top of tower...

What oh what has this beast become?

Would it not be worse if they changed it half way up? I'm sorry Casaguy, though I normally agree with you I have to say, the as-built building does look better than the model.

Back