Toronto Bloor Street Neighbourhood Condos | ?m | 32s | Cresford | Northgrave

I had a chance to talk to one of the lead contractors for the BSN and was informed that they are pretty much on schedule for the lower floors to get possession of their unit in November of this year!

3151416868_827a5893c0_b.jpg

I had a chance to talk to one of the lead contractors for the BSN and was informed that they are pretty much on schedule for the lower floors to get possession of their unit in November of this year!

All of a sudden, BSN has come alive in the last week. Some of the cladding has almost reached the roof.

March 21 Update

Photo 1 - south side, photo 2 - west side & photo 3 from the park. The first two photos are very large when expanded.

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Last edited:
To me, this must be the dreariest new condo for its height, scale, and location in Toronto--not sleek; not garish; just dreary.

It's to contemporary Toronto condos what the Equitable Building was to New York skyscrapers in the 1910s...

But it was viewed as a shaft of undifferentiated blah at the time--and as such, led to the advent of skyscraper setback laws and zoning as we know it...

I'm really liking this one, it could have been a lot better (better materials used ... so on) but it could have been a lot worse at the same time. The structure of the building i.e. forget the materials used is what I'm digging the most!

March 22 2009 update

BSN by night ~

IMG_3593.jpg

I always thought there was something "off" about how the tower portion rises from the street... and now I can finally see that starting on the 5th floor setback the tower isn't actually centred on top of the first four floors. I've never noticed that before.

Back