Toronto Bloor & Dufferin | 122.35m | 37s | Hazelview | Turner Fleischer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to run a Google search on the name Belvoir just to satisfy my own curiosity. Instantly reminded me that it's our local Anglophile developer, Fitzrovia, of course. 😄

Wait til T-F unveils the final architectural finish, and it attempts to match the inspiration:

1671542033965.png

I look forward to @DavidCapizzano 's take on TF's take on the above. Should be an excellent takedown!

Ooof .... kinda getting the love child of Time & Space and Mirvish Village here... hopefully there's some POPS/public space inside this beast that we're not seeing yet.

I had a feeling this would turn into some bland style of crap as soon as Hazelview got involved in this. Not to say that Fitzrovia come out unscathed in this, but i'm more inclined to believe we wouldnt be seeing this level of generic uninspiration if it was just them going through with the project. Hazelview strikes me as the the type of firm that's a "private-equitaty" firm per se, who come into a project and look to hack and slash a project's budget in order to maximize profits, and dont care as to how a project looks or is executed on a wider scale unless it produces $$$.

This is so unfortunate, this project had so much promise and now we're getting some run off the mill style non-sense.

I had a feeling this would turn into some bland style of crap as soon as Hazelview got involved in this. Not to say that Fitzrovia come out unscathed in this, but i'm more inclined to believe we wouldnt be seeing this level of generic uninspiration if it was just them going through with the project. Hazelview strikes me as the the type of firm that's a "private-equitaty" firm per se, who come into a project and look to hack and slash a project's budget in order to maximize profits, and dont care as to how a project looks or is executed on a wider scale unless it produces $$$.

This is so unfortunate, this project had so much promise and now we're getting some run off the mill style non-sense.

For what it’s worth the updates posted today are only for the Fitzrovia portions of the project so they definitely deserve some of the heat here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back