Toronto Bisha Hotel and Residences | 146.91m | 44s | Lifetime | Wallman Architects

Yeah, but this one is aimed at clubbers. The lights will be set low and the music turned up high. No one will notice cracks, leaks or creaks when clamoring up to see the bikinis in the infinity pool.

Just wanted to give you all a taste of what you're in store for when buy Bisha.

How do I know. Well Bisha will be designed and built with most likely the same hands that built M5V... and look at how that turned out.

http://poorconstruction.blogspot.com/2012/02/m5v-condos-tas-designbuild-lifetime.html

Heads up and be on guard.

I understand what you're going through is hard but you didn't buy a unit at Bisha. Putting this post here, that has nothing to do with Bisha is just wrong. Post the link to your blog about your situation as a signature. In that way everyone can see it when you post anything. However, Bisha has not been built and i think you should remove your post.

I understand what you're going through is hard but you didn't buy a unit at Bisha. Putting this post here, that has nothing to do with Bisha is just wrong. Post the link to your blog about your situation as a signature. In that way everyone can see it when you post anything. However, Bisha has not been built and i think you should remove your post.

Your absolutely right. I didn't buy a unit at Bisha. And I appologize if I offened you or anyone else.

But I disagree about having nothing to do with Bisha. The developers are the same. And very likely, the builders will be the same (seems to be a correllation between Tucker HiRIse and Lifetime - X/X2/Liberty Market Lofts/Victory/etc).

Wouldn't you want to how other projects developers and builders have turned out?
Wouldn't you want all the information possible if you were buying?
Wouldn't you want to know what to watch out for when you do your PDI?
Or how about their post purchase customers service?

That's what my blog is about. I wish I knew before I bought or even knew before or after my PDI, so I could stop myself from being too complacent and pushed them harder earlier, but its hard when very few people like to share their shame.

I'll leave it for the mods to decide whether or not my post belongs here or not.

You didn't offend me kaji, and i support you with your battle against the developers.
However, to be fair if you are going to post this message at the Bisha thread then you should post it at every other project in which Lifetime and every other contractor of M5V is involved with.

I'll leave it for the mods to decide whether or not my post belongs here or not.

We are going to leave it here… but it shouldn't become a major discussion here. The right place for that is where it is happening, namely the M5V thread. Once things get cleared up, assuming that will happen, then that should be noted in this thread too.

I really wish to know the reputation of the developers before I buy a pre-construction condo. Not from newspapers, from other buyers. Kaji's post is very helpful. The unqiue value of this forum is to share the good/bad stories. It is impossible for a buyer to know all developers. Sharing the experience can help us select right projects and right developers. Purchasing a condo or house is very serious thing.

This condo has been advertising "Construction starting soon" for about the last 6 months. What's their definition of "soon"?

As 'soon' as it suits them.

Or perhaps when they get their permits....

Status as of February 8:

56 BLUE JAYS WAY
11 331561 BLD 00 New Building Dec 29, 2011 Not Started
11 331561 HVA 00 Mechanical(MS) Dec 29, 2011 Not Started
11 331561 PLB 00 Plumbing(PS) Dec 29, 2011 Not Started
11 331561 SHO 00 Partial Permit Dec 29, 2011 Not Started
11 331561 FND 00 Partial Permit Dec 29, 2011 Not Started
11 331561 DRN 00 Drain and Site Service Dec 29, 2011 Not Started
11 331561 STR 00 Partial Permit Dec 29, 2011 Not Started

Less than four and half years ago the plan here was to build a 17 storey building here by different owners and a different architect. If you don't want those facts to get in the way though, ignore the link in the first post in this thread.

Last edited:

Back