Toronto Bisha Hotel and Residences | 146.91m | 44s | Lifetime | Wallman Architects

Hopefully. As soon as they get to ground level, they can move the house back on to the building and off the street. It's been like that for ages. Developers need to get hit with fines for closing streets for longer than expected periods.

Hopefully. As soon as they get to ground level, they can move the house back on to the building and off the street. It's been like that for ages. Developers need to get hit with fines for closing streets for longer than expected periods.

They pay for every day of lane closures as it is.

Additionally, developers are already highly incentivized (by virtue of their pro formas) to complete their developments as quickly as possible. I doubt that such a policy would hurry anything up. It would probably just be a tax on developers.

Last edited:
3vTJ0BM.jpg

Application: Zoning Review Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M5V 2G3

Ward 20: Trinity-Spadina

Application#: 14 229503 ZPR 00 ZR Accepted Date: Sep 29, 2014

Project: Multiple-Use Building Addition

Description: Proposal to construct another three stories (residential) to a approved 41 storey mixed use building. See permit 11 331561 BLD for original permit.

so what is that mean? bisha not going wasn't approved or they just added 3 more stories..? i hope it didn't approved.. if i know the owner that's going to be a very poor quality hotel residence.. cutting corners..

Back