Toronto Bisha Hotel and Residences | 146.91m | 44s | Lifetime | Wallman Architects

THanks for the picture update, I was about to make a comment regarding my observation walking by today and apologize for the lack of pic =)

It is amazing to see they need 3 machines, jack hammer, excavator, and bulldozer, in the pit just to move the material close enough for the excavator on the platform to remove the material into dump trucks.

What a tight site!

Jan 4

A crane soon...

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0075.jpg
    IMG_0075.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 3,008
  • IMG_0076.jpg
    IMG_0076.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 2,989
Thank you very much for the picture update, I have been wondering about this project.

It still amazes me how long excavation took on this site. I am excited to see the Massey Tower project start as well and I expect similar logistical challenges there as it is also a tight site.

That's a tight space! People at the Soho better enjoy their view while it lasts :eek:

This seems to be one of those sites, that every time I go by it, there are only 3 or 4 guys just standing around. I never see much work going on here, which explains why it seems to be moving at a snail's pace.

Back