Toronto Bathurst Quay Revitalization | ?m | ?s | City of Toronto | Kearns Mancini

Finally made it. …..a 3 hour tour.
IMG_5020.jpeg

IMG_5035.jpeg

IMG_5058.jpeg

IMG_5080.jpeg

IMG_5081.jpeg

IMG_5093.jpeg

IMG_5119.jpeg

Terry
IMG_5079.jpeg

@rdaner maybe a little too much pepperoni. The beer helped get it down.
IMG_5024.jpeg

Last edited:

Great pics! TY; I mean except that I had @rdaner in the pool as being the first to post photos from here tonight..........I have no idea why he is slacking off. LOL

On the 'za...............dry cured pepperoni, fresh, halved grape tomato and mushroom with Mozza by the looks of it. A nice selection, though I feel like the tomatoes don't look all that charred.

Great pics! TY; I mean except that I had @rdaner in the pool as being the first to post photos from here tonight..........I have no idea why he is slacking off. LOL

On the 'za...............dry cured pepperoni, fresh, halved grape tomato and mushroom with Mozza by the looks of it. A nice selection, though I feel like the tomatoes don't look all that charred.

I had @rdaner in the pool too.

Pie bar - The topping choices caused a soft crust in the middle otherwise very good. Maybe a bit more time in the oven and less liquid. Worth another attempt.
I loved the scissors they had to cut the pizza! (Terroni - Hello!)

The park is very nice.
Well done so far.

Going to hit this place up at tomorrow night's NB festival. Hope Mr. bowen is handing out autographs! <3

Visited the patio today. Might be one of my favourite spots. One thought so. As it is an Irish Heritage Centre I am missing the Guiness beer bar. At least something to eat a drink should be there. Otherwise why would people go there?

View attachment 601865
That is planned with an indoor café and a restaurant/bar on the roof but not until next year. This whole complex is actually a bunch of different projects with different timelines.

Nuit Blanche 2024: As noted from above, The Malting Company goes down a snake hole, the silos join the Green Lantern Corps, and there's a skeleton crew working over at Billy Bishop...

20241005_234914.jpg
20241006_000456.jpg

20241006_000022.jpg

Back