Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

I just remembered I had a interior rendering from the Aura sales office from a while back that shows what the inside of those 57/58 floor loft units look like. It seems the cut-out in the shot above by someMidTowner matches the rendering attached here more or less. Pretty sweet views.

(Sorry for the crappy quality of the image - that's how the sales office gave it to me.)

photo777.jpg

Attachments

• photo777.jpg
    photo777.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 600

Pictures from today. Regarding that portable toilet to the left, yikes!! I've heard of living on the edge, but poo-ing on the edge, no thanks lol

Terrific shot. Love the building from that angle. Will specially look good when the skinny top rises.

Terrific shot. Love the building from that angle. Will specially look good when the skinny top rises.

I agree, the view from the southwest is going to be the best angle on this tower. It's the only angle I've seen where the setback towards the top actually looks good.

Looking at the Aura Webcam, they have poured most of the walls and columns for the 3rd floor of the narrow floorplate.....since morning

canderelaurampr1.jpg

*Direct link, image updates every 30 min so what I post may be different from what you see

At this rate I can see them easily pouring over 1 floor per week

Back