Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

that middle portion is curtain wall and will clad the rounded part near the top of the building. I think a lot of people's minds will be changed on this when the cladding starts going up on that part of the building.

I took a panorama shot from my window the other day. Finally got around to stitching it together.

Panorama Stitch.jpg

Attachments

• Panorama Stitch.jpg
    Panorama Stitch.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 375
great pics everyone! Aura is (very slowly) but surely making its mark. definitely shorter than it looks due to it's massive footprint,

that middle portion is curtain wall and will clad the rounded part near the top of the building. I think a lot of people's minds will be changed on this when the cladding starts going up on that part of the building.

Yeah, it should be at that point that this thing goes from glorified filing cabinet to building. Not to say I don't like it right now, I do.

does anyone on here know how to use wikipedia? I just checked out the wiki page for aura and it's incredibly sparse. I would add some pictures myself but I find wikipedia very hard to use I think it would be cool if someone could add one or two more recent construction photos and a render.

does anyone on here know how to use wikipedia? I just checked out the wiki page for aura and it's incredibly sparse. I would add some pictures myself but I find wikipedia very hard to use I think it would be cool if someone could add one or two more recent construction photos and a render.

Google it. I too have thought about updating the wiki pages for multiple skyscrapers going I
Up in toronto but have never bothered to figure out how.

OK, so why was a perfectly on topic and non-offensive comment on the likelihood that Aura buyers might be in a jam as prices fall and all the oversupply hits the market deleted without reason or notice?

Is one of the developers a Mod or Admin here by chance?

OK, so why was a perfectly on topic and non-offensive comment on the likelihood that Aura buyers might be in a jam as prices fall and all the oversupply hits the market deleted without reason or notice?

Is one of the developers a Mod or Admin here by chance?

No, your comment was moved to the real estate thread. It wasn't deleted, it was moved it to a more appropriate thread

Checked out Bed Bath & Beyond at Aura today and I've gotta say, that store is beautiful and HUGE inside. The connection to PATH is also open now. Overall, it is well done inside.

Back