Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

AURA pictures

No problem. I'm lucky to get to front row seats to watch the progress everyday!

ethervizon I would like to add my sincere thanks and appreciation for the photos. It is just like seeing your baby grow. You must have guessed that I have my own interests in AURA. I have purchased a unit in AURA and I can't wait to move in. As said in one of the earlier posts, please, stay right here for the next 3 or 4 years and keep posting photos whenever possible.

Once again, many thanks.

i pass by the construction site almost everyday. Each day there seems to be a lot of activity on the site, but at the end of the day it seems like it's the same pile of dirt moved around. It's great to see that they have finally gotten below-grade level!

That was in just one day of digging? wow.

That little section there is about 1/10th (minimum) of the site. This is one huge swath of property.

March 8th Update

We need to rely on our new good friend ethervizion for updates here, this site is very difficult to photograph with the fencing all around and lots of mud around the site perimeter. I got a couple of mushy soakers trying to get these photos

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Some nice progress going on there! ^^^

It will look so sweet once they get to the bottom and carve out the whole site! It's gonna be like a huge hole in the middle of college park! Looking down at it is gonna be sweet! :D

Another photo update.

All the photos can be viewed in full resolution by clicking the image and clicking "All Sizes" above the image on the flickr page. The whole set of images can be viewed at my flickr set.

Excavation continues. There's some structure in the middle of the site that looks like it might be part of the foundation of a previous building.

Back